Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore
Our Balaji Lawyer is the best Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore. We provide the best solution for all your property related problems. Real Estate and Property law continues to be a vital and necessary part of legal practice in India. At SB Law Consultants, first we clearly understand and appreciate the value of real estate.
Experienced Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore
We are specialized in handling the property problems in Coimbatore. Best civil lawyer in Coimbatore and lawyers for real estate matters in Coimbatore have immense experience and understanding of the practicalities involved in confirming with the applicable property and real estate laws.
Our civil lawyer in Coimbatore is expert in the field of property law. We provide a proficient and expeditious service, which ultimately promotes sound and enduring relationships between us and our clients. Our clients include major domestic and international banking and financial institutions, listed and unlisted corporations, property developers and consultants, commercial and residential real estate agents as well as private individuals.
Our real estate & convincing practice team advises on and handles all aspects of property transactions in India. Our civil lawyer clearly understands your land problems and provides the clear solution in very short period of time.
List of Services of Our Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore
- Acquisition and development of residential and commercial property
- Commercial, residential and mixed-use schemes
- Landlord and tenant issues including rent arrears, dilapidations, forfeiture and lease renewals
- Development disputes
- Breaches of contract
- Drafting, negotiating and resolving disputes arising out of real estate brokerage agreements
- All phases of construction projects, including negotiation of construction-related agreements and litigation
- Rent review and standard rent
- Development project
- International property transactions
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Leasing of all types of property
- Mergers and acquisitions/joint ventures involving real estate
- Mortgagee’s/receivership sales
- Mortgages, loan agreements and debentures
- Administration and registration of mortgage bonds in respect of corporate housing schemes
- Advice on and drafting of commercial and residential leases
- Advice on and implementation of deceased and insolvent estate property transactions
- Real estate due diligence and title investigation
- Building and construction contracts
- Advice on and implementation of deceased and insolvent estate property transactions
- Commercial property re-organisation
- Financial structuring of property transactions
- Management of developed properties
- Negotiation and drafting of property sale and acquisition and sale agreements
- Planning and development of sectional title schemes
- Project management
- Property sub-divisions and consolidations
- Property syndications
- Registration of transfer of residential, sectional title, commercial, industrial, agricultural and hospitality properties
- Zoning, establishment and registration of townships
- Deemed convincing
The concept of one party purchasing property from another may seem relatively straightforward but the reality is that property law often involves complex issues.
Our Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore is the expert in handling the legal aspects of any property transaction. Whether you are purchasing or selling property, refinancing your private or commercial property, planning to lease and/ or build your own home or wanting to extend an existing building, the right legal guidance and assistance is critical to offer you timely and expert contractual, commercial and conveyancing services as property disputes are one of the most financially draining problems a business can face in today’s market.
The Firm is steadily building a practice and is gradually establishing a wide base of clientele which includes investors (both individual and corporate), developers, construction companies, financial institutions and statutory boards. Even with the advent of technology and an increasingly sophisticated market, our team of lawyers is poised to take on the challenges of practice in this area. Our Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore counsels a wide range of clients such as financial institutions, companies, regulated institutions, closely held businesses, and local and Indian real estate developers.
Our Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore handles all aspects of commercial real estate, including buying and selling, development, construction, financing, leasing and time-share and condominium creation and conversion. When representing clients in real estate finance transactions, the firms attorneys are actively involved in all aspects of structuring and documenting the transaction.
Call us our Civil Lawyer in any time
You can contact our Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore @ 9787552532 in anytime through call (or) whatsapp and drop your email @ firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifying all your doubts.
FAQs Civil Lawyer in Coimbatore
What are Two Types of Civil Litigation?
- Environmental law
- Landlord/tenant disputes
Do I need a lawyer to file a civil case in Coimbatore?
When you are in the situation to file a lawsuit and you don’t know how to file or formalities, you should consult with a civil litigation attorney. Having a personal/individual Advocate for your lawsuit, it will be a more efficient and effective way.
What Does a Civil Litigation Attorney Do?
A civil litigation attorney will take you through the entire process of filing and pursuing a non-criminal lawsuit. An attorney can also advise you on whether your case is best suited for court, or can be handled better outside of the courtroom.
Some examples of civil litigation include:
- Personal injury
- Debt settlement
How do I file a civil case in Coimbatore?
- Hire an attorney
- Decide whether you should file your case in state or federal court
- Decide where you should file your case
- Prepare your complaint
- File your complaint at the courthouse
- Gather facts about your case through discovery
- File a Motion for Summary Judgment
What to do if a tenant refuses to leave in Coimbatore?
Reason to Evict or Vacate a Tenant?
There is a process for everything like occupying or vacating a house. Even you are a good landlord there is always some discrepancy with landlord and tenant. So even if you have a good relationship with the tenant they need to pay for you. You simply can’t let them stay for free of charge.
Eviction seems harsh, but it’s a business of rental property. If the tenant can’t pay rent every landlord will evict a tenant for that reason. So, in that case, you need to go for a formal or procedural process with the court. For any tenant & landlord issues contact Balaji lawyer in Coimbatore. Best civil lawyer free civil consultant.
Eviction of a Tenant:
An eviction notice is the first legal process for a landlord looking to remove the tenant. If the tenant fails to comply with the notice, the landlord may file a case for under eviction law to the tenant. There are some reasons for the landlord to go with this process.
Failure to Pay Rent
If a landlord needs to evict the tenant, non-payment of rent is the strongest case to file a case. Even if the tenant delayed the rental payment longer than 15 days it’s good enough to evict the tenant.
Sub-letting to Others
If your tenant subletting your apartment to other, or friends, or family members are extending their period of stay time, then you can evict a tenant in case of an unwillingness to give the house to the tenant.
Property Used for Commercial
In this case, your tenant decided to run a business in your property without your knowledge or approval. You can immediately choose an evict in this case.
It’s all in your agreement like if your property or material damage can be recover from the deposit.
Problems in Society
The behaviour of the tenant not good or different in the society, you can evict a tenant. It’s a valid reason to evict a tenant.
In case you need to use the property for a reason or needs to sell the property for your own need of money, you can evict the tenant.
What are the rights of a tenant?
- A tenant has the rights to a house which they rented.
- The tenant also has appropriate contact information of the landlord like telephone number, email address, postal address, etc. So that landlord can be contacted at any point of time.
- A tenant can directly deposit the rent to the landlord account or sent via money order if the landlord fails to respond.
- The tenant has rights to reimbursement for any repairs or issues in the property materials, this will carry out that are landlords responsibility.
- The tenant is entitled to a certain amount of notice of the termination of tenancy.
- A tenant has the right to have a copy of any register entry held by the RTB dealing with the tenancy.
- Your landlord does not have any rights to insist on continued tenancy. Tenant has full rights to vacate the property with valid reason.
- Tenant has rights to get the deposit amount when they vacate the house.
- A landlord does not have any rights to ask tenant, not to pay rent for notice period and minus the deposit.
Best civil lawyer in Coimbatore and lawyer for all tenant and landlord related issues. Civil lawyer in Coimbatore with free legal consultant.