Commercial Lawyer in Coimbatore
Our commercial and company law practice is based on workable commercial realities of any transaction and not just its legal requirements. The Firm enjoys a reputation for combining the highest quality of legal expertise with commercial pragmatism. Our Clients value the quality of our services, our in depth market knowledge and our commitment to deliver commercially oriented results. We offer advice and well-designed practical solutions to our clients problems, assisting them in their analysis and decision making as required, in a prompt and cost effective manner.
Lawyers at the Firm offer expert legal advice on Indian commercial laws and assist clients through strong commercial negotiation and contract drafting. Several multinational companies as well as financial and governmental entities rely on the Firm for legal advice and assistance in multiple areas of the law.
Lawyers at SB Law Consultants advise on a range of commercial contracts, projects and assist clients in managing commercial relationships across their full range of business activities professionally in a global business environment. We know the importance of putting in place long term, business critical agreements, which, need to strike the right balance between the contracting parties. At the heart of all such projects and businesses, is the need for clarity, transparency and a complete understanding of the core business risks which need to be addressed in minute detail.
Lawyers at the Firm have significant experience of projects and infrastructure transactions, providing advice as to how to best structure transactions to address the complex legal and commercial goals of the project and the participants. We have the knowledge and the experience to meet the needs of project parties, subcontractors and funding institutions.
As being a very highly recommended Commercial Law Firm in India, we actively advise on the following areas :
- Projects and public private partnerships
- Monopolistic and Unfair Competition
- Supply chain management
- Commercial trading & franchising contracts
- Asset Purchase Transactions
- Commercial Contracts for services, licensing, development, distribution, marketing, manufacturing, outsourcing, maintenance etc.
- Purchase and sale of commercial property across India
- Drafting and advising on commercial leases
- Regulatory & Licensing issues
- Purchase and sale of shareholdings in companies
- Procurement and contracting
- Business asset transfers
- Drafting and reviewing contract terms
- Contract law advice & logistics
- General corporate legal services for business
- Infrastructure and construction law contracts